Thursday, September 15, 2011

Baseshop Boating Trip 2011

We had our annual boating trip with the Scottorn basehops. We went September 9th, which was a friday and made the day so much smoother. No lines, no other boats and the weather was still perfect. I even have the sunburn to prove it :)

We went to Cherry Creek Reservoir - which is in the smack middle of Denver - its actually a really cool location because you can see the high risers from the lake. Our morning started really early - 5:15 am but it meant Tyson got a ton of time on the tube, knee board and wake board. We were there until 6 pm. My favorite part was just hangin out on the beach and feeling the warm sand. It was sooo relaxing. We got home around 7 pm and we were soo tired. I was burned pretty bad on my shoulder so Tyson had me put vinegar so draw out the pain - it actually worked really well. We were in bed by 9:30 and ready for our early 8 am training the next day.













No comments:

Post a Comment