Monday, September 26, 2011

35 Weeks


Wow 35 down, 5 to go baby. This weekend was really cool - we had our breastfeeding class. I won't like and say it was super amazing - it was a little boring, but we stuck it out and Ty was such a good sport. Don't get me wrong it was really informative - but a little boring.

This last week my belly has started to feel realllllllyyy heavy. At night I was able to sleep on my back with a wedge pillow - no longer. Turning side to side hurts. I do my cat/cow position and it hurts to just sit there. I'm finding that I have to carry my belly when I walk. It's pretty insane.

Sydney has also stepped up her movement ferocity. She is kicking and kicking hard. Rather than a sweet little kick here or there, she seems to be rotating her entire body from side to side. I am also feeling tons of movement lower in my abdomen rather than the usual top right of my belly. I had one of our agents mention to me that I looked like I "dropped".

We are getting really excited. Our biggest current project is redoing the rocking chair. We sanded it down this weekend, we will paint it tomorrow and I am getting together with a girl from my ward next week to do the different cushions.

I am loving this stage of pregnancy though.

No comments:

Post a Comment