Tuesday, September 20, 2011

34 Weeks





At 34 weeks life is slowling down. I'm tired all the time, the nausea continues and my mouth taste sour - like I just woke up. Doesn't matter how many times I brush my teeth, the nasty taste keeps coming back.

I have started packing my "birth bag" as instucted by our class doula. She suggested we pack three bags - two for me and one for Tyson. I'm hoping to only pack two bags - one for me and one for Tyson because I do not want to walk into the hospital like I am moving in.

We are also trying to possibly find a doula to help us at our birth. We are in love with doulas ever since going through our birth class at the hospital.

Thankfully I don't have not experience any swelling of my feet or hands. My hair is growing really long and I am tempted to just chop it off - but I will probably regret it later so I am holding off. Sydney continue sto kick really hard. At church yesterday Tyson said it was like her whole body was pushing against his hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment