Friday, December 9, 2011

Bath Time








Sydney loves bath. Our friend Melissa was over two days ago and saw us giving her a bath. She took pictures and I'm so glad she did. I think these pictures show a true team at work. Tyson is amazing. He is fully engaged with Sydney. He helps me give baths, changes diapers and watches her from 9 pm - midnight every night so I can sleep. He just loves Sydney. He will be the first to get frustrated with her, but runs to her if she needs anything. He loves to cuddle on the couch. He loves to feed her and have her do little dances.

Sydney yesterday slep from midnight to 6:45 am - that's seven hours folks! Amazing. Of course I woke up at 5 and freaked because I thought I had missed her hunger cries. Not so. She is just maturing and sleeping longer. She usually sleep about 6-8 hours during the day with three naps and then usually about 7 hours on and off at night. She usually eats at 11 pm and 4 am. Then the day starts around 7 am. Shes truly a joy. Lots of work. Lots and lots of work - but she really is a great baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment