Thursday, December 22, 2011

Fun Pictures




Sydney is now seven weeks. Amazing. We head to Utah this Saturday and will be there from 12/24 until 01/09. I'm excited and both scared. Sydney does really good in her little cacoon that I have made for her. She is familiar with her room, her routines, the smells ... and now I worry that she will be totally thrown off for the next three weeks. Thats a lot of change for her. I am hoping we can create a very similar enviroment for her. We have been doing really good the last four days at getting her to bed at 7:30 pm - she will cry for a little bit but will fall sleep until 1 am, then eat, then sleep until 5 am, eat, sleep again until 7 or 8. I will respect her routine.

Can't believe it's Christmas already. I've lost all track of time and this year there was not tree or decor - just too much for me to handle. Our home is totally focused on her anyway so the decorations can wait.

A friend of mine gave me a MOBY wrap. This is my first time trying it out at home and Sydney really loved it. Made me so happy. It does make ti easier for me to do stuff around the house. I am hoping we can get an ERGO baby for when she gets bigger and we need to take her out. They look so awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment