Monday, February 4, 2013

Prego sleep

Another night of tossing, turning, peeing, waking up at 5 and NOT being able to go back to sleep. I tried counting sheep, changing positions, saying prayers - nothing worked. After trying to go back to bed, I got on my phone and did my shopping list for the week, research bad breath causes in toddlers and looked up why we might be getting sore throats ( I got inspired to get new toothbrushes, so we'll see if that helps).

Finally around 630 my body started getting tired. I drifted off the sleep. Since it was Tyson's morning he let me sleep in until 830. I woke up and still felt like a truck ran over me. I do so much better going to bed earlier and waking up earlier. My body feels awful if I wake up and can't go back to sleep and as a result at 7 pm I am BEYOND exhausted.

Last night poor Tyson took one look at me and said "wow Sydney what did you do to mama?". I'm so excited to start working out again. I wish I would have been more diligent about walking more when I was first pregnant. I could blame it on Sydney being just 6 months old, morning sickness, too busy but really I need to remember that I do SOO much better when I am active. My friend Kayla is letting me borrow her treadmill after London is born. My goal is to just start walking 3 weeks after she is born, if only for 15 minutes. I want to establish a good habit again.













No comments:

Post a Comment