Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Date Night

Tyson surprised me to a fantastic date night in Park City. I love Park City. Great food, cool shops, better air quality - there are so many benefits to Park City. Tyson and I have have learned to love car rides. It truly gives us a chance to talk and just be with each other. We jumped in the car but had to turn back when Tyson convinced me how cold I would be after 5 minutes; he was right. So once we got my jacket we were off, again. Thanks to Gary we found a free, yes free parking spot right next to main street. We visited several galleries, appreciated art and felt super trendy. We ate dinner at Main Street Noodle and Pizza - so yummy and ridiculously expensive. We ordered the BBQ chicken pizza and watched a hunting show on the big screen TV. After dinner we walked some more and realized how slow Main Street was. Regularly a Friday night is buzzing with excitement, but that night it was kind of mellow- which is perfect for locals like us.




We left Main Street and headed to the Outlet Malls. Silly me, hoping to find some fantastic deal- found nothing. On the other hand we watched a Bose Promotional Movie that almost brought me to tears - dang strategic marketing campaign!!!




Overall we drove home totally content and grateful for our blessings. We are so blessed. I am so excited to our future - filled with amazing places, people and goals.

9 comments:

  1. That is awesome he surprised you with a trip to Park City! It looks like you had a lot of fun! We are planning on next month and I am so excited. We may have to try out that restaurant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I found your blog because I googled Primerica. But, anyway I just wanted to say hi to a fellow business owner! I am also excited about our future with the company.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey did you know your blog addiction is back in business??

    its like the twilight series except twilight is a little better okay much better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Martha and Tyson, how are you guys? I just had to stop and comment on your blog cause you too are so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. we love car rides! we usually take one every sunday. oh, that pizza looks so good right now. yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love park city...haven't been there in years! Nice pizza, I have heard that place is delish!! Glad you had a good time and that Tyson was so thoughtful to think of doing that for ya:0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey friends just thought I would say hello and tell you how cute your blog is!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey friends just thought I would say hello and tell you how cute your blog is!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun date night! The pizza looks well worth it. Fun pic with the moose- you look great!

    ReplyDelete