Wednesday, October 29, 2008

25 Years Ago ...

My sweet hubby was born. Today is a day to celebrate the man of my life and although I didn't do anything creative I have realized some amazing things that make my Tyson one-of-a-kind.

1. Even thought it is his birthday, he is meeting clients, studying for his securities test and being a stud. This is amazing in so many levels. Tyson knows the kind of life he wants and it willing to work hard now, to have it secured later. I just love him for this.

2. Tyson is acting nice to me - on HIS birthday. He cleaned the bed and made sure our Internet is up and running. He is so considerate to others needs.

3. Tyson is profusely grateful for every little thing he gets. He is so grateful for the Happy Birthday text es and phone calls. He never expects people to do something - he is amazed by it all. That is the quality of a good man.

4. I'm amazed at all the things Tyson has done in his life. While most guys play, Ty is working and studying and building our future. I just can't say enough about Ty's work ethic. He is just UNBELIEVABLE!!!(Can you tell I love my boy?)

I could go on an on ... if any of you have a sweet comment about Ty, please post. I want to put them on my next blog. Thanks for all your love and support.

7 comments:

  1. About the comment about my lovely wife where she is not creative!? I don't know what she is talking about! Every 2 hours she had a little gift to give me for my birthday! First when i was in bed I got my favorite cereal! Then she got me Deodorant, (I think that was a hint!)She got me a 12 PACK of DR.PEPPER!, because the dryer was eating my black socks and I was running out of she got me some more, then white shirts I need for work, Warm socks at night (BECAUSE I FREEZE!!!) The last gift was a new binder for work! Not just any binder, A NICE EXPENSIVE BINDER!? So pretty creative to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. His 100% a family man and likes to get to know everyone on a one on one basis!
    Happy Birthday Ty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. His 100% a family man and likes to get to know everyone on a one on one basis!
    Happy Birthday Ty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tyson is the sweetest insurance man I ever bought from. I want the world to know how cute his face is when he is talking so intensly about wife. What a great guy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My bro Ty is da man! A quarter of a century old! Pretty impressive makes me feel ancient...I remember when...just kidding Ty, I wouldn't want to embarass you on the World Wide web! I'll do that in person, Love ya, Snell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh...Happy Birthday Tyson! Hopefully you had a good day-

    I love that you did crafts Martha-way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crap I missed it! I wish I would have got on your blog sooner! HAPPY late BIRTHDAY TYSON! What a STUD!!!

    ReplyDelete