Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Short Lived ...

So much for addicted. My new favorite blog is about to be discontinued. I guess I don't blame Cordy. It's hard to live life and write witty commentary all at the same time. I'm bummed though. She was so intertaining. I actually think she should write a book and use her talent. Oh well, I guess I better start reading another book :)

On another note, I want to take a moment to remember my first big trade. I want to remember how great it felt to help a great family and to manifest that I am just at knowlegadeable as any Morgan Stanley, Fidelity or any other brokers out there. This great family had actually met with several other advisors but picked me. I was so excited. I spent hours and hours doing research and paperwork and when all was said and done - I was left with a big smile. It's day's like these that make me realize just how good I really have it.

2 comments:

  1. I know - I read that she's no longer going writting. bummer - on a brighter note - GOOD JOB on doing what you do best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know - I read that she's no longer going writting. bummer - on a brighter note - GOOD JOB on doing what you do best!!

    ReplyDelete