Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I ....

I am * a wife, a daughter, a business owner and a friend

I have * a husband who loves me more than life and lets me be just me

I had no idea * I would be introduced to some of the most AMAZING people/friends this year!

I think * I am friendly and clean

I Know * that I am a daughter of god

I want * Ty to pass his securities test and go RVP

I dislike * sudden drops like rollercoasters

I miss * my sister who lives in Logan

I fear * not being able to retire my parents

I smell * paper printing

I crave * going to the gym

I cry * when I see IHC commercials

I usually * clean something in my house everyday

I search * for things that improve my mind

I wonder * how amazing my life will be in 2 years

I regret * getting caught up in the dumb things in everyday life

I love * my life

I care * genuinely about other people

I always * try to show Tyson that he is my hero

I worry * about having kids and labor

I am not * going to take one single day for granted

I remember * directions to places

I dance * any time I am alone in the house

I sing * only when I am driving late at night

I don't always * read my scriptures

I argue * when people treat me like I don't know what I am talking about

I write * on this blog

I win * or die trying

I lose * my cell phohe all the time

I wish * I could retire my mom and have her live in an awesome community where they do all the yardwork for her.

I listen * to the spirit and my mentors

I don't understand * negative people who don't do anything but whine

i can usually be found * on the road or at my office

I am scared * sleeping alone in an empty house

I need * a good workout and a spa treatment

I forgot * to pay my securities due

I am * so happy

I tag all of YOU who are reading this :)

2 comments:

  1. what a wonderful blog post... I enjoy your updates ...I admire you as you have always been a super example ...boy drama and all ... I know youll reach your dreams because you work so hard....I love you LOTS !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun tag to read! I am always surprised by how much I learn by reading such short answers from people. Very cool- thanks!

    ReplyDelete