Thursday, October 23, 2008

So I'm not really crafty ...

But I do appreciate a well decorated home. My ward hosted a craft day and although it's not really my thing I thought "why not?" So I signed up for three projects; however when the day came I did not have enough time to do all three. I called my mom. She not only came to my rescue but we actually had a lot of fun doing the crafts. My mother is amazing and anyone who meets her for more than 10 seconds absolutely falls in love with her. Not only does she look like my sister (I pray I get her genes) but she just is the image of sweetness and strength. Someday I will write in my blog about my mom. I wish the world really knew how amazing she is.

We arrived at the church house, had yummy soup and bread for a light dinner and started our craft adventure, OK so it was a stick-and-peel project but that was a big step for me. The result. Awesome plates and a happy mom.




4 comments:

  1. I love your Mom she is awesome!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are super cute, good job. It's fun to display your own "work of art!" I used to be somewhat crafty and creative...then things changed a bit when we moved and went crazy with the biz! I have one finished scrapbook to my name--and I am proud of that one "homemaking" accomplishment:0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way cute! And how fun to spend some time with your mom.

    ReplyDelete