Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween 2008

I will take blame for posting Halloween pics almost halfway through November :) Hey at least we did it eh?

Halloween was great. I've come to realize how lucky to we are to have such great people around us. I ran the office from 9 - 1, headed over to a clients house until 2 and then headed to the Stonebrakers famous Halloween bash and when I say bash I mean BASH! We had a full on train, yes a TRAIN, taking all of the kids, and by kids I mean me, around the block. Call me weird but I actually loved it. It was so fun to go 5 miles an hour in a fake train. It brought back all the "I wish I could haves" from my younger years. After the train ride I stuffed myself silly with WAY too much sugar and made my way to the gigantic plastic obstacle course (which I totally wasted the kids on .. oh yeah!)

Steve and Theresa even had a haunted house in their basement. We ate, met the neighbors and just had a good time. I feel so blessed to have such great mentors. They have given me such a big vision.




The party does not stop there. After the party I headed over to another clients house, closed some business and headed to on of our recruits house for dinner/trick-or-treating. Tyson had a full on cowboy outfit - thanks Branden. We took Oakley and Blakely out for just 30 minutes and found a huge trunk or treat happening in LDS church. After gathering too much candy we headed home for the big event - eating dinner out of the pumpkin.The pictures look gross but it was fantastic. After the dinner we headed to Tyson's cousins house (Scott) and wished him a Happy Birthday. We finally got home around midnight and totally crashed in bed. It was a great Halloween.






BTW I'm also posting photos of our first MURDER MYSTERY PARTY (80'S THEMED)





No comments:

Post a Comment