Monday, November 17, 2008

MMI 2008



Tyson and I are blessed. Heavenly Father is ALWAYS looking out for us. Brian and Emily, Aimee and Paul, Jenny and Mike, Aaron and Tracy ... all got tickets to the Millionaire Mind Intensive seminar. We really wanted to go but never thought we had the time. Well the night before the seminar two extra tickets were found! Tyson was able to make 90% of it and I made about 70%. It was incredible. I realize that some people may think seminars are stupid and all they do is try to sell you stuff ... blah, blah, blah. My theory - so what? Tyson and I really thrive on events like these. We love the emotions and friendships made through seminars. We had a great time and we even took the challenge of being "warriors." We are implementing the jars idea to split our money into different accounts and really have control of our money. Tyson and I have never worried about money. Primerica has made our financial situation 100% secured but now I have better way to treat all the income that comes to us.

Ty and I would come home and write down our dreams and goal to grow Primerica. Tyson has been on the phone non-stop with potential clients. I have never been more proud of be part of this amazing company. Tyson and I are here to stay forever. We expect to triple our networth in the next 24 months and ALL of it comes from PFS. The rumor is that MMI is coming back in the spring. I'm excited to take my team to it. It will be awesome!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds awesome! How did you hear about that seminar?

    ReplyDelete