Monday, November 10, 2008

Primerica Big Event

It seems just like last week we had our last event. It's amazing how fast time goes by and how much growth we've had. Our team is full of hardworking studs who want the best for their families. We've had alot of amazing people come into our lives, mentor us and pull us up to the next level. Our team was recognize for all the work they have done he last six months. Thank you to all the team for all you do.






Friday night I wore my new dress - yeah!and had 10 guest personal. We got home around 10:30 and went straight to bed. Saturday we were at the expo center by 8:30. We got seats for our team and spent 9-1 with intense training. We heard from Brandon Niel, Marc Nichols, Jeff Feldstead, Cassey Smith .. the list goes on and on. The main guest were Glenn Williams and Mark Jazapovic. After the meeting, Ty and I headed to Market Street Grill for the Team Captain lunch. Man, I always go crazy on the bread there - it's so good. Brian Halley and I seriously had FIVE loafs! I was so stuffed I could not eat dessert. BTW - we also had the entire crowd sing happy birthday to Debbie. He he he ... she was so surprised.






This is the last month for the competition to the Bahamas and we are fighting until the end!!! Thank you to all the team that make us look good - we all know who are the real heroes ... ALL OF YOU!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Martha. I hope it's o.k. that I am writing. This is Lydia. I just wanted to say hi and say that I am not surprised at how busy you seem. I am happy to see your doing well.

    ReplyDelete