Friday, November 7, 2008

Lucky Number 7

7 Things I Can Do:

I CAN . . .
- clean and throw away old things
- make a killer chicken chili
- change a flat tire
- run an office
- run forever with a good song on
- live for days without my cell phone
- figure out anything I REALLY want to do


7 Things I Cannot Do:

I Can not . . .
- speed more than 5 over the limit
- draw
- stand my house messy
- sleep when I'm hot
- watch scary movies
- live without good desserts
- wait until Bahamas


7 Things I Say Most Often:

- are you kidding me?
- tough times don't last but tough people do
- baby cakes
- don't be a victim
- I love you
- freaking awesome
- I'm happy for you baby


7 Favorite Foods

- ice-cream
- rice pudding
- rice and beans w/queso
- bread pudding with caramel sauce
- spaghetti and mizithra and meat sauce
- carne asada
- bread, specially pizza

1 comment:

  1. I love carne asada too :) Can't find it out here in MI though. I want to see your chili recipe!!!

    ReplyDelete