Monday, November 10, 2008

Mothers and Pizza Equal ...

What are the odds of marrying an amazing man and having my mother-in-law have the same birthday as MY mom?! Apparently good.

We celebrated Debbie's birthday by relaxing and having a fantastic conversation on marriage. Debbie then dashed into Wendover for dancing and relaxing. My mom was a little more Conservative and just wanted to relax at home. Everyone came down and by everyone I mean even my little sister drove 2 hours to be with the family. We had fantastic food, watched Iron Man and played Ticket To Ride. Tyson won too - of course :)




**note: the 1st photo was actually taken by Andrew (age 4) and I thought it was SO cute**

I just have to say how lucky Ty and I are to have such amazing mothers. We have never wanted for anything and because of our mom's we are both very strong people. The importance of good mother's is so real to me. We love you Mom's

Second note: I want to remember that on November 8th at MIDNIGHT I had a craving for Hawaiian pizza (I don't even like Hawaiian pizza) and my amazing, AMAZING husband put on his coat, drove and brought me back a pizza. It was the best pizza EVER. Could I ask for anything better than Tyson? I am so lucky. So blessed. I just want to remember this feeling FOREVER. I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment