Tuesday, October 18, 2011

38 Weeks


Besides my awful appointment with the last OB at my clinic - 38 weeks has been great. I feel pretty good most of the day. Tired at night, some nights are really tough with nausea. I get really sensative around 10 pm. My eyes burn and I feel so out of wack. A normal person would just go to bed right? Well I guess I like pain because I don't usually get to bed until 10:30 or so - bad idea.

Sleep is still tough. I toss and turn; however, last night I only peed once - really odd. I do have to say that every time I happen to wake up I tend to want to go pee, mostly because when I wake it's like my bladder starts screaming " I'm full" and it's actually painful to walk to the toilet. Sigh.

I actually feel like I am more mobile this week than the last two weeks. It also feels like my belly is smaller? I've had that happen a couple of times during my pregnancy - or maybe it's just wishful thinking. People ask me if "I'm so done being pregnant". I changes week to week but this week I'm loving it. I feel decent and I guess I'm just loving this simple time. Our time feel like it's slowed down. We have been really trying to enjoy it together. Its fun to buy some baby stuff here and there. I feel pretty prepared - as much as you can anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment