Sunday, October 30, 2011

40 Weeks

Well my due date came and went yesterday. I worked. Kept things pretty chill and then attended a surprise birthday party for a girl in our ward. It was pretty uneventful except for a brownish mucus that I got during the day - which stopped about 3 pm.

No cramps. No pain. Tightning of the stomach but nothing out of the ordinary. Honestly part of me wonders if I will know when I am actually in labor. I'm sure I will, I mean c'mon it's LABOR!

Tyson has been on a crazy cleaning mood today. Cleaning the entire babies rooms walls and vacuuming and just "nesting" I guess. Work has been really good and slow. We got several rentals but I've been able to go in and out to my apartment. Oh I also cleaned the mircrowave - its a necessity when my mom comes tomorrow.

I'm excited for our ward Trunk or Treat tonight. It's been so nice to have a full week because I am not constantly thinking about going into labor.

This morning Tyson and I spent alot of time just sitting in bed. Our last couple of days together. We slept in and just talked about how amazing it will be when Sydney comes. Scary and amazing all at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment