Tuesday, October 25, 2011

39 Weeks






Wow here is the last week. I'm due on Thursday - October 27th, but what I'm feeling is that Sydney will be late. My body has definitely been experiencing changes. She is dropping and right on my pelvic area -which is great except it hurts to walk. Sometimes a sharp pain comes over my entire right side.

Mornings are still my best time. Even thought sleeping has been low quality, mornings I get up and I want to get stuff done. I can clean the property and the house and still feel great. Around 4 pm is when my energy and body kinda start to shut down for the day. The one thing that really helps me relax and feel great is a looonnng hot shower. That always rejuvenates me.

I'm pretty excited and mostly in denial. I honestly don't think I will give birth - I'll just be pregnant forever and its OK because I still think Sydney just needs to grow. How funny huh?

I go in today for my final OB appointment and my mom flies in on Saturday. We are pretty much relaxing until then. Eating has became and on and off thing - sometimes I get hungry but most of the time I'm not and when I eat I really just gravitate toward grains, pasta and breads - no meat. Not sure why? I'm such a meat eater but even chicken is not appetising. Probably because my poor digestive system does not have to do all that work.

PS. I wanted to capture a picture of my back since everyone says I don't even look pregnant from the back - hey what do you know? They were right!

1 comment: