Friday, October 14, 2011

Rocking Chair





I feel like I can finally say that our nursery is ready. The main parts have been in there for a while but the one finishig touch was our rocking chair. Its a beautiful solid wood chair that was given to us by a great guy in our ward. I've been wanting to update it but I'm not crafty.

Well two weeks ago I realized that if it was going to happen - it could not wait. We borrowed a sander from our friends in the ward and Tyson spent two days sanding it down. He then spent a day painting it white.

The next week we bought some material and Natalie Noll from our ward helped me create slips covers. The result - super cute! It's defintely more updated and I love the gender neutral fabric design.



It feels like it's finally all ready to go :)

1 comment: