Thursday, December 6, 2012

Weekend Update
















Not much happened this weekend. We went to the mall Saturday night and enjoyed the lights and some window shopping. I of course loved going to the container store and looking at all the organization pieces.

Sunday I taught Sunday school. I was glad it was over. I always get super super nervous. We had dinner with Casey and Randy Limbert, then we headed to the Bugarins. They had the chance to have a Santa in a fire truck show up in their neighborhood. Sydney got her first taste of sitting on his lap. She was doing great but only lasted about a minute before getting scared. We had dessert and then headed home around 730 pm.

oh! Also on Sunday I made about 14 mini loafs of chocolate chip pumpkin bread and healthy toddler muffins for Sydney. The bread turned out amazing. Tyson can't stop eating it. We had a great lesson in RS about "clean hands and pure hearts". It's amazing how much we need to improve on. I always feel like I am not doing all I can. I know I can't do everything perfect but I find that I can always find two or three things that I can improve on immediately and it always makes me feel closer to my heavenly father.

Prego Update: officially 7 months pregnant. Next week I take my glucose test to make sure I don't have diabetes. London continues to move like CRAZY. She is an animal compared to Sydney. My belly is way out there but I feel much more energy than before.

Sydney Update: She cut her two front teeth and is working on her first little canine teeth. She is mastering walking but has some bumps, scrapes and bruises to show for it. She loves to be in the kitchen with me and gets scared when I turn on the blender or my bosch while cooking. She loves going up the stairs and is super close to getting the "going down" part of it. She has been napping and sleeping like a dream. Oh! She is drinking out of a sippy cup! We took her bottles completely away a week ago and while she struggled for the first couple of days, she is really getting great at the sippy cup. I was getting soooo worried. Silly mom worries. She is now officially 13 months old. It's amazing how much she has changed in the last month. She is much more independant and is all over the place exploring.

No comments:

Post a Comment