Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Birthday surprise

Last night we surprised Ann brown for her birthday. We had a bunch of the girls meet at zinga yogurt. I was super worried noone would show up because my parties don't always work out but this time it did!

We had a great time. This week it's suppose to snow like crazy and the highs will be 10! To try and keep our sanity I took Sydney out and we walked for an hour then I took the girls to king Soopers to buy groceries so we don't run out of milk or something simple. On the way home Sydney was singing. It was super sweet. She's loving "moon moon moon" and popcorn popping. She does all the actions. Today she did excellent during our store run. Stayed close and very obedient. Our ongoing practice is slowly paying off. Tomorrow I'm hoping to do some craft and bath and whatever else I can do to keep the girls busy. 





No comments:

Post a Comment