Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Ten Months

Weight:
Height:

1. You got teeth. Your two bottom ones came up at the same time. You had one bad night but other than that you did really great. You did lose your appetite. You seem to be thinninng out.

2. still no crawling or pulling yourself up but you actually do great at tummy time. I have seen you go backwards and you can turn yourself in a half circle but no movement yet. If I stand behind you you push on my arms to move

3. You love playing peek a boo and giggle like crazy when we do a puppet with you. Sydney loves to "do" one for you.

4. You babble babble babble. It sounds like you say "babababa" and "mamamama".

5. You sleep great. Go to bed around 730 and wake up at 720. We can give you a morning bottle in your bed and then you put your binkie back in and chill in your crib for another half hour

6. You love to grab faces, specially noses

7. You  like bread, oranges, green beans, puffs and brown rice

8. You kick your legs like crazy when you are in your high chair.

9. You started laying on my chest while I rock you to sleep.  This dosent happen very often since Sydney loves to come in but when it does its an amazing experience to feel your little body next to my heart. I cry alot when I have you there.

10. You started throwing food out of your high chair. I can't believe we are  starting this phase again. lol

11. You smile so much and are so chill.

12. You love your sister and are so entertained by her. You guys love playing with your little people and with your wooden food.







No comments:

Post a Comment