Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year's Eve

This years New Year's Eve was really boring. We were invited to a party at the smiths but Tyson did not want me to go out. So we stayed in. We put the girls down and I went to Panda Express and shared a meal. We stayed and watched some TV. We went upstairs and wrote down our goals. My goals for this year are so simple. I want to be keep up my simplified goals and I wrote goals that I can keep - like walking three times a week, read scriptures twice a week, read to the girls, read 5 books. I've come to realize that this season will not move any faster by filling it up with things that make me a stress mom. So I'm not. I'm so greatefuk for 2013 - although it was a hard year in many ways.  London joining our family has changed our life's and great ways but I'll be the first to admit how much I struggled for months and months.

The Lord taught me that some seasons are hard and they don't get easier quickly- but having  good community and a faithful spouse can get you through it. 

We have a lot of good and worthy goals for 2014. We want things to change and we are working toward that. God willing things will turn around for us but if not, we will continue to fight and think and be grateful for what we do have - which is a lot. 

Goodbye 2013

Welcome 2014. 

Please be good to us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment