Thursday, December 19, 2013

Playing

Yesterday we met Tyson at a park before he was to appear in court because he was subpeonead for a case at ESS. The court appearance was short since the girl got bail. Anyway, it was super fun yo see him midday. After we came home, I walked and cleaned. After the girls were playing after naps and I saw this - Sydney playing " if your happy and you know it clap your hands". She loves it when London joins in. 

Sweet London is so easy going and she adores Sydney. It's 5 days before Christmas. All the shopping is done and I have been so happy that it's been such a simple season. Most days it feels the same as any time but we love to put on Christmas music. We are still planning our 2nd annual appetizer party and are excited. 

This week I need to do laundry and then work on our laundry room which has become Tyson's computer central. Usually I am all over it but I've been slightly lacking motivation for such a big project. 







No comments:

Post a Comment