Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Florida: Part 3

The third day we were finally able to rest and enjoy the sun. We decided to just launge around the pool. I took a nap, Ty playe volleyball and giant chess match and we swam in the lazy river - it was so relaxing.






At 5 pm we headed to our room and got ready for .... Universal Studios baby! That's right. Primerica shut down Universal Studios Adventure park for three hours and it was our for the taking! We headed there in huge grayhound buses and everyone was so excited! Primerica believes that family is first - and they show it by not just inviting the agents, but their partners and families! Kids in all. We sat next to a family with three young girls and they could not sit still with excitement.






We got to the park and Universal Studios is HUGE! Being my first time, I had no idea what to expect but man was I blown away. We entered the park and felt like little kids. We went to Sausse Land, Jarassic Park, Marvel Comic Land .. and lets not forget that Primerica also kept ALL the restaurants open at no cost! We ate at 5 different places and had ice-cream, funnel cakes (my waistline was hurting) and we just kept going! It was so cool. I wished my entire could have been there and could have felt what we felt. We went on the new Spyderman ride, the Log ride and the Hulk (side note - I was so scared of this ride that I started crying, yes really, crying! the poor operator had to calm me down. For those of you that visit Universal Studios - you must attempt the Hulk. It's insane!)





After three hours of running, eating, more running and more eating, we headed back to the hotel. We were exhausted and just shocked at what had happened. We are so blessed to have partnered up with PFS. It's been the best decision we have ever made!

No comments:

Post a Comment