Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day

Sixteen Things I Adore About Tyson

1.His way of making me laugh
2.His little notes
3.His compliments
4.His faith in me and our future
5.His never ending love of the gosple
6.His desire to help those around him
7.His willingness to learn and grow
8.His patience
9.The way he loves his and my family
10.His willingness to support and provide for us
11.His ability to let me fly when I need to
12.His belief in good things happening to good people
13.His help around the house
14.His compliments on my cooking
15.His willingness to goof off with me
16.Because he is my best friend

To my awesome superman. Thanks for all you do, will do and have done to make life so sweet. We have been so blessed in our marriage and I know alot comes because Tyson is just so willing to love and improve. I am constantly amazed at the deeds he does behind closed doors - without any desire for recognition, but for the meer act of improving himself. I love him. I'm grateful for him.

I love you Ty. Happy Valentines Day Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment