Friday, March 5, 2010

Bars and Colorado

Last night we got free certificates for a drink at a Local bar - Tyson had a long day so we thought why not? We got to the bar and it was a really nice classy, clean place. We went straight to the bar and the bartender said "what are you having". Tyson and I attempted to look cool while saying "you got something frutty and virgin?". After a really funny look we ended up with pinnaple juice and sprite - real hip. We sat there and watched all the people get funny after three drinks :) We quickly became happy we did not drink.

We stayed for about 20 minutes and then just wanted to go home. It's such a new world here. I finished my two weeks of training. I start running my own office on Monday - a little scared but excited. Tonight we headed to a country dancing clud named the Grizzly Rose. Wish us luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment