Saturday, March 27, 2010

Talk Nervousnes

Tyson and I have been busy all day trying to get our talks finalized for tomorrow.

Is it normal to be so scared? I had a dream last night that I was on the stand and had the usual flashcards to assist me during my talk. Well in my dream as soon as I got up to stand my flashcards started to melt, melt, melt. It was pretty miserable. I was so scared that I just started to read every definition in the bible dictionary. Yeah so all day today I have been making sure I am using sheets of paper and not flashcards - just in case ;)

We are attending a baptism today and I get to use the serving platter my mom bought me for christmas. I made a big mess in our living room because I was so excited to see it all put together. End result - a nice platter and packaging bubbles all over my floor. It was worth it. I am attempting to make cream cheese brownies - they looked so good online. My biggest thing is that I don't know how to get brownies to come out nice and compact. I am actually for the first time trying the "high altitude" method - but if that is seriously why my brownies come out weird sometimes I will be pretty upset at myself that it took this long to get it right.

1 comment:

  1. Hey. When I got your text I didn't have the receip handy(Brownies with cream cheese) ... Then I remember you asked for it once I read your blog. Sorry! !! Here it is for future events :)

    YOu go to Eat better america. Search for "Healthified Brownies" ...Ta da.. you got fantastic and chewy brownies!

    ReplyDelete