Friday, March 26, 2010

Happenings



Its set to snow again in Colorado. Gotta love it. I had a day off on Thrusday so Tyson and I spent a great day together. Running Sam's Club, eating at PF Changs for free thanks to coupons, playing at the Dinosour Park with the Scottorns kids. It was really fun. The only weird thing is that I was SOOOOOO tired. I'm sure the Scottorn think I am like 60 because I get so tired. We came home yesterday and I was out. I mean OUT by 10:15 pm. Tyson found me sprawled out in the bed with a book on my chest. He just tucks me in and kisses me good night.

Colorado has allowed us to get out more. We have to. Staying at home would drive us insane. Last night Tyson practiced his presentation with Jon and Melissa. They are so great to teach us their tricks and to give honest feedback.

I have been crazing avocados and tuna yesterday - I know weird eh? So today I had it for lunch. I went to my trust "food storage" and got out some saltine crackers. The bad thing is that these crackers must have been atleast two years old and totally tasted like paint. Yuck! So much for "anything can be in storage". I had to enjoy my lunch cracker free - but it was still really yummy. Tonight is our pizza and fruit night. I might even make home made pizza - if I'm feeling brave.

These pictures are from our date to Buca de Beppo and dinner with the Baker family.





3 comments:

  1. That's funny you fell asleep last night while having your book lay on your chest. The exact thing happened to me..Steve found me out cold when he came home from work!I fall asleep at movies all the time.... I used not think anything of it till Steve fell asleep once and I was totally bored. Our poor husband that see us fall sleep before 10. They should hang out!

    We are for sure planning on coming when your in town. I'm thinking since you have work stuff will get off work early on Friday, and head down before 5. Is his cousin getting married in SLC?

    What time do you leave on Sunday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fell asleep last night doing the same thing... that's what I was trying to say on my previous comment.

    ReplyDelete