Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy 74 B-Day








My grandma had a big bash on Saturday. Celebrating 74 years of a beautiful life. 9 kids, 30 grandchildren and many many more to come - sum up her life. I was so sad to miss it. Tyson and I sent her a boutenier. She got up and got her hair done, new dress and ready to rock.

My grandma and I are very close. She practically raised me. She was my biggest example of selfess giving. She spent all her hard earned money to bring my family here. I can't even begin to comprehend what the took and where I would be without that. I owe so much to her. It makes me so happy to see her travel and enjoy life now. She has worked so hard. My mom really loves to throw parties and really goes about and beyond what is needed to make people feel special. I love them. I miss them. May can't come soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment