Sunday, March 14, 2010

Thoughts.

We attended our Dave Ramsey class today. It was so great. I am loving what I am learning. Next week we are meeting to do our online budgeting forms - it is alot of forms.

Church was great - we talked about being better spouses. Today we were suppose to have a church investigator but he had to cancel. Friday night we went to see Alice in Wonderland = it sucked.

I attempted to make two types of rolls this weekend - as one of my 2010 goals to get better at making rolls - honestly it's harder than it looks. I keep trying and I am getting better but it's just not quite perfect.

I had a dream last night that we were back in Utah and that Strats wife, Lauren, had a baby girl but Oaklen was still a baby. Weird huh? I've been thinking about them alot - specially since we won't be able to make it to their baby blessing. I'm glad all of Lauren's family will be there. I missed our families today. a lot. I even started crying at church. Colorado has been good because we have had to be dependant on just each other and it has brought us closer.

This week will be a great week. Work is going really well. I feel so blessed with the people I work with. They are all so wonderful. I feel that that lord has big things stored for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment