Friday, April 23, 2010

Back + Pain = Ty

Tyson back started hurting again. The same hurt that took him to the hospital in December. It's been so frustrating because they could not find anything wrong. We dont get insurance until the end of May either. Urg. His only pain relief is hot baths - he refuses to take any medicine unless it's absolutly necesary. Me? I pop a pill the minute anything hurt :) It's been healthy to be married to Ty.

Still, Tyson got up and went to work. He does not complain much and it makes me sad when I know he is in pain. He came home after his recruiting interview, took his second bath of the day (it's only noon) and changed into his PJ's. Sad.

To make him feel better I am making yummy home made fries and some good sandwiches. A man needs two things when he is sick. 1. lots of hugs and 2. a full tummy.

It has been pouring non-stop the last 6 hours. I love it. I love gray days. The rain turned to snow for an hour and now has altogether stopped. I am hoping Dave the handyman can finish my pantry today. Extra Space is building me a pantry - more room baby. It will double my current kitchen storage. I am not sure what could make a girl happier!

2 comments:

  1. Poor Ty! I'm sorry! May is soooo close! Maybe he has a pinched nerve, and he needs to see a chiropractor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad!! I hope he gets better soon!!

    ReplyDelete