Friday, April 9, 2010

Miss Him Already

Tyson just left for Salt Lake for a conference event. I miss him already, which is funny since two nights ago we got really annoyed with each other over whether we should watch Hulu in bed or in the office. Oh the things humans argue over. Every time Tyson goes away for any reason I always became grateful for him.

I had a client come in this week and tell me his elderly mom is moving in with him. After 58 years of marriage, her sweet husband died. I've thought about that. Tyson and I have been married three years - I can honestly say they have been wonderful. Yes there were tense moments, who doesn't have that, but I am so attached to my Tyson. He is so funny and really able to have such a happy disposition. I cannot sleep without him next to me. Tonight I will stuff pillows and lay next to them and I will probably take some sleeping pills. Melissa and Jon are nice enough to have me sleep over, but it's just not the same.

I know I don't say enough to Tyson on how much I love him. In a weird way, having him leave for a couple of days lets me know how much I really would miss his constant cuddling in bed, his whistling in the morning, his love of Reese's Pieces cereal and the way he kisses my hand when we are driving.

I love you Superman.

Come back soon.

PS. Don't forget my Mary Kay bag I left at my parents house :)

3 comments:

  1. Steve's a fan of the same cereal!Great man think a like.
    I'm sorry your home alone. I hope your okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve's a fan of the same cereal!Great man think a like.
    I'm sorry your home alone. I hope your okay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are so cute and sooo in love! :) Hope he gets to come home soon!!

    ReplyDelete