Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Rolls + Success

The weekend was very successful. My rolls turned out amazing. The Elders though I bought them fresh from Costco - I'll take it as a compliment. My new recipe for pasta carborana was smashing hit. The stake dinner was really fun and we met several great members. The funny thing is that we all knew Utah people and when I would mention a Utah city, they all knew exactly where it was.

We hosted the missionaries on Sunday along with a new investigator Brad, his kids and Bob and Danielle Gardner, PLUS we watched the Scottorn children. It was a FULL house to say the least - but we loved it. Everyone brough great food to share and clean up took 45 minutes to make everything look perfect.

The boys played card games while Danielle, Brad and I talked cooking and family.





2 comments:

  1. The rolls look amazing!! The pasta too! Makes me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The salad looks amazing!! You look like your having a blast :)

    ReplyDelete