Friday, April 16, 2010

Perfect Day

I am reading the book "Beyond Success". Great book. Last night I was reading about how you need to picture your perfect day and why that would make you happy. The book specifically talks about how you cannot tie that specific day to a "certain money amount", rather to strong emotions. I have thought about that. Over the last two years I have really narrowed down what my perfect day would look like and so reading this book really got me thinking again about my perfect day.

Here is a recap of my perfect day:

7:30 am - Get up and work out at home with my personal trainer
8:45 am - Go to kitchen where Ty is playing with kids and eat breakfast
9:15 am- Tyson holds an RVP call
9:30 am - I take kids to a special "positive and learning" pre -school. I come home to get ready
12:00 pm - Kids are brought back via limo to the home. I am preparing lunch
12:30 pm - Eat lunch as family out in patio
1: 00 pm - We pack up the kids in my Escalade and head to the zoo
4: 00 pm - We head back home, the kids are pretty tired. Tyson and I are holding hands. There is no stress and I feel so blessed and contempt
4:30 pm - I put the kids down for a nap, the house is clean because my maid cleaned it earlier. I read a book. Ty goes on a training appointment
5:30 pm - The door bell rings, it's my family with a car load of groceries. She hands me the receipt because I paid for all the food :) I love that I can pay for it. We start to cook and make a gorgeous dinner table out in patio
6:30 pm - Tyson gets home from a recruiting and closing a sale. We invite the recruit to come eat with us. We eat out in the warm summer night. The food is amazing, bubble lights in the ceiling, beautiful music in the background. I'm wearing a beautiful outfit
8:30 pm - Ty and I take the kids up to bed. We read scriptures and say prayers
10:30 pm - Everyone leaves to go home. The night is warm. Tyson and I sit in the outside swing and read. I feel so good. I feel at peace. I'm grateful for my blessings and abundance
11:00 pm - Tyson and I go to bed

You know from the look of it, it sounds fairly simple. The details are what really make this powerful. This dream includes my gorgeous home and having the freedom of time and resources to help my parents ,amazing food and a personal trainer. My perfect day always is timed during summer. There is nothing more that I love than a warm summer night.

I told Tyson my dream day last night. He loved it. I am so happy for my future! And who wouldn't be with that kind of perfect dream?!

1 comment: