Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter


This marks our first big family in Colorado. Easter. We love Easter.

The Gerber's always hide our baskets and we run around like crazy trying to find it.

The Goez family always have a dinner and last year we had an adult Easter egg hunt - so fun.

So here we are. No family. Tyson and I are not sad but want to take advantage of this and start our own traditions. Today Tyson is going to go buy stuff to make baskets and an Easter egg hunt.

Tomorrow we will have Sunday Waffles with Strawberries with the Scottorns.

We will watch Conference. Then dinner. My goal is to invite someone over to have dinner with us.

Moving has helped us make the best out of all of this and reach out to new people. It's a great experience. Don't get me wrong. I would adore being with my family or Tyson's family. But this move is about us establishing our own things and learning to be happy with just each other. Who knows though, I will probably just cry tomorrow. Today though I am strong and great.

No comments:

Post a Comment