Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Eve & Day

Christmas day we got up and opened our few presents - it was so nice and simple. We cleaned house and watched movies. The main event was having the missionaries, Jessica Moya and Brand Romero over for Christmas dinner. I got out my best table decor and felt pretty proud of my dinner table. We had ham, mash potatoes, rolls, veggies, chips and artichoke dip. We enjoyed lots of little desserts. We also played a game but I forget what it was called?

As usual around 9 pm I was exhausted so I laid down next to Jessica's baby and just relaxed. We gave the missionaries a stocking each with little goodies. I have to admit that having them over for dinner was my favorite part of the day - service really is the best way to get you happy.




























Christmas Eve we spent it with the Scottorn family. They do a tradition of oister soup, going out to see lights and they open their presents from each other on the 24th. We had a blast playing Rumikub and trying out their Kinet. Tyson thought it was hilarous that I could not stay up - so he took pictures of it all. We got home around 2 am and slept in until 10 am.













No comments:

Post a Comment