Sunday, December 19, 2010

Utah Part 2

We woke up the next morning. Tyson attened church - I'm sad to report that I missed. I was so tired -but still no excuse. I was really disappointed in myself. I tried to go at 1 pm with my sister but Tyson wanted me to stay with the family. When Tyson got home from church we had chinnese for lunch that Debbie made. Straton and Lauren came with baby Oaklen. We could not enough of him. He was awesome!! The boys attacked the new TV that Gaylan had bought, while the girls made candy and made a video for Debbie's business. We made toffee and caramels. Both were super simple and really yummy.














Jael and Steve came at 6:30 and we all made italian pizza's and played with the little helicopter that Gaylan bought for his birthday. After we all watched HGTV and just hung out. The boys played pool and ping pong.

At 9 pm I took my sister home and hung out with her for an hour. I came home and finished watching RED with the family. After I went to bed.








Monday morning we woke up and got ready. We looked at the new office for Debbie and Gaylan and then headed to lunch at Sizzler. We invited my sister, Matt and Dixie Smith and Ryan Psifter. We had a great time. After lunch we stopped to see Grandpa Gerbers gravestone - which is awesome. It was perfect for him. We got misty eyed when we though of how amazing Grandpa and Grandma really are. They have left such an amazing legacy. Grandma was in Roswell and so we could not see her - but we called.

We started driving back to SLC at 4 pm. We stopped by the new downtown and drove past the lights and Temple Square. We walked around the Gateway Mall and made it to the airport with plenty of time. We got back to our little storage apartment at 11 pm from the airport and we both agreed that this weekend felt like a dream - did it really happen? We missed our families as soon as we got into Denver - yet we were glad to be home.




Ps. Can you believe there was snow in Logan? There is nothing in Denver and seeing the snow was a real treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment