Friday, December 10, 2010

Utah Here We Come

We leave for Utah tomorrow :) I'm excited for both the Christmas Party with the PFS elite but also to see Tyson's family. Since we are spending Christmas with my family this year we are taking these two day to be with Tyson's family. Debbie, Gaylan and now little Oaklen have been sick. I hope they feel better so we can all play.

Today I am busy finishing up work as well as cleaning, cleaning, cleaning. I love nothing more than to come home to a very clean home. So I packed all our gifts last night and this morning I got up an hour earlier to shower and start packing. I would normally pack tonight but we are bowling with the winners of our team and we will probably get home around 9 pm. I'm sure I'll do some last minute cleaning but I really want to get to bed early since we are leaving for training tomorrow at 7:30 am and then straight to the airport . Our flight leaves the Denver airport at 2:20 pm and with the new scanner issues I want to make sure we have enough time.

Today I will go the library to pick up a few good books I could take on the trip. I'm also packing some healthy snacks for the airport - cheese sticks and oranges.

I had my visiting teachers come over two nights ago and they brought me the coolest little Christmas story called "Teach the Children". I'm excited to use it on Christmas day/Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment