Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day 1

We slept over at our friend Sugey's house Wednesday night and she was amazing to take us to the airport at 5 am. We arrived and the airport was sooo busy. Luckely we made it in plenty of time. We arrived in SLC at 8:45 am. Steve and Fredy picked us up and it was great to see them. We got to my parents house and they had prepared an amazing breakfast for us. My parents surprised us with a house full of brand new wood floors. They were gorgeous. The house was so clean and smelled great. We went down stairs and saw tons of presents. It was so awesome! We eat breakfast and then started to get unpacked. Tyson hung out with my brothers and steve and I hung out with my mom. We just hung out in her bed with my sister and talked and talked.

After my mom and sister went to the mall. We went to Macy's and got a present for my mom's friend. I bought some pants for my nephew Andrew. We went to Walmart to buy some food for the weekend. It felt just like old times - just more meaningful. We got back to the house, made some food and watched TV. At 6 pm Julio got home from work and we got ready for presents. We went downstairs and opened presents. We went one at a time and we were so excited! We all yelled and screamed as we opened simple presents. Shirts, pants, slippers. Nothing big, but man we were so excited! Tyson got gift certificates to eat and we all got itunes cards. Mom got her perfume, earrings, cute shirts. I also got a HUGE curling iron. I was so excited!

After presents we cleaned up and watched tv. It was so cold by then! Tyson and Steve helped Fredy shovel the snow - they are so awesome. The first day went by quickly but was great. We played Rummicube and Snorta - we just laughed and laughed











































































No comments:

Post a Comment