Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day 4 & 5

We woke up Sunday morning around 8:45. We eat breakfast. We planned to go to Julio's ward and that started at 12:45. We took showers, I curled my hair with my new iron - LOVE IT! Jael and I watched Glee while the boys played video games. At 11:45 am we headed to church. Tyson was able to see his good friend Kellen and they talked for an hour. Its funny because Julio goes to the same building I went to when I was single and I actually saw several friends there!

It was great to see old friends. I also found out a friend of mine Marie Mines got engaged the day before. How fun! We got home from church and made some food. We changed and played more games. We started packing. Oh I also forgot to mention the boys played basketball the first night we arrived (Thrusday)










At 2 pm Tyson's family drove down to see us. We went to eat at Fazolies and then hit Ikead for good walk. We spent two hours with them and then drove home. We were sad to leave Ty's family. We were sad to leave my family. Again Tyson could not get enough of baby Oaklen, he just melts when he sees him. Man family is sooo very important.








We got home and just hung out. Jael, mom and I sat in her bed and just talked and laughed. At 7:30 Jael and Steve drove back to Logan. Sad. Mom and I had a good talk about family relationships and being patient. My mom is so wise. She is drama free and just sees what's most important in life. She is so eloquant with her words. I feel sleep around 11:30 pm.

DAY 5

My brother Julio took us to Melynda's house where we had an appointment as well as got to spend time with her sweet family. We played the game SNORTA,ate dinner and watched TV. Melynda then dropped us off at the aiport. We got home around 10 pm. It was such a great vacation. I was so sad to leave family but grateful to go back home. We really do love Denver.





2 comments:

  1. That is such a cute picture of you and Oaklen! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea your baby makes everyone look good. I don't care what anyone else says - he's for sure the cutest GAP baby ever!

    ReplyDelete