Monday, December 27, 2010

Utah Utah Utah

We are headed to Utah tomorrow!! I'm so excited to hang out with my family. As usual mycleaning chip is in full gear. This morning I woke up an hour earlier and cleaned the bathroom, emptied the dishwasher, put our clothes away and started packing.

Tyson went out to our storage unit and got our suit cases. This is the list of things I will acomplish:

1. Dust living room.
2. Clean kitchen counters.
3. Throw all trashes away.
4. Vacuum entire house.
5. Drop off library books.
6. Deposit checks.
7. Give Tyson my license.
8. Pack my suitcases and Christmas gifts.
9. Take out some freezer meals to eat Monday night.
10. Do all our laundry including my uniform for coming back to work Tuesday morning.
11. Buy my brother his last minute gift.

I bet I sound so crazy because I really am obsessed with leaving a clean house behing. My mom always did this and so I can blame her - but seriously. I love coming home to a clean, worry free house. Usually we watch a movie and relax for the next day. I love that. I love not getting stressed after a trip.

We are sleeping over a friends house tonight and she will take us to the airport tomorrow morning. Yeah for saving money. My sister told me our mom has a surprise for all of us in Utah. Can't wait! I am taking TWO camera batteries so we never miss a moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment