Tuesday, January 8, 2008

2008 Here We Come


For those of you who don't know me, I'm a BIG "write down your goals" kinda girl. I just think having something visual is so crucial to remembering the key things in life. So here some key goals:

1. Temple once a month: I have done this personally for the last three years and it has been my saving grace. I can't tell you how important it is now that Ty and I are married

2. Save money: We have specific amounts we hope to save so we are NEVER back into debt. We are in a crusade to teach 1,000,000 how to save $1,000,000 for retirement

3. Become RVP's: This is our goal by November 2008

4. Master the Crock Pot and Bread Making: This is more me than Ty but I'm hungry to conquer this

5. New Car for Ty: If any of you know his current car, you know why we have this goal

6. Visiting Teaching and Home Teaching: We both support this program so much, we just need to get more time to do it

7. Travel somewhere: This will be more for just fun. We will travel with PFS to Florida in February and then to San Francisco later in the year.

8. Grow our team to 10X15

9. Read a good book EVERY month

10. Work out three time a week

These are just a few of my goals and most of them are just a continuation of good things from past years. I'm so grateful for the chance to change and become better. 2007 was an awesome year - but more importantly it laid the foundation for an unbelievable 2008.


Cheers to our goals!

1 comment:

  1. MARTHA! Congrats on your marriage and business :) Sounds like things are going great for you! Tara (Miller) Giordano

    ReplyDelete