Thursday, January 3, 2008

Virgs Restaurant

Have you ever known those small restaurants - the hidden jewels that only few know of? Well I found one today! Virgs Restaurant started out in the small Utah town of Erda, and after 10 years of smashing success, they decided to give Salt Lake a try - and boy I'm glad they did!

Since Ty and I starting our own business, I'm a big believer in supporting other small business. I was pleasently surprised when I walked into the restaurant - clean, friendly and fast. The menu rocks on both choices and prices! I had their french toast and it was divine!

For those of you tired of the regular Apple bees and Olive Garden date night - try Virgs! They are located at 5900 S. Redwood Rd. Across from 24-Hour Fitness.

2 comments:

  1. Martha! I'm so excited I found you! It's your long lost Granger friend Sharon! I love your blog! You are so beautiful! Congratualtions on your wedding! Yeah, your husband is from Logan, Seth and I loved our two years in Logan and wouldn't mind going back! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martha!

    I found your blog on the internet, and I'm so glad that you have it, since I've moved, and obviously you've moved and gotten married, and I didn't know how to contact you anymore. Congratulations on your marriage, your wedding post was great! Tyson looks like a great husband. I can't believe you love cooking now, but I'm excited that you do.

    I have a blog too that you should check out, and stuff. For one thing, a lot of things have changed for us. Also, you can email me from my profile, if you want to.

    Thanks for blogging!

    ReplyDelete