Thursday, January 10, 2008

Mama's Little Helpers

Last night I was able to rolled up my sleeves and got down to do some good o'ld work! My best friend Melynda has taken on the amazing task of finishing her house. The house is almost done and has come so far! It looks awesome and I'm so excited for her to move in. I stopped by last night to offer an hand and she got me working on kitchen cabinets! I am pleased to say that I have put together IKEA kitchen cabinets - and they were all straight!


The thing that I love about Melynda is that she always finds a way to incorporate her beautiful little boys Gabriel (3) and Isaac (2). They were busy getting into puddy and playing with the lights. It was pretty funny. Those little boys are so excited for their house to be finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment