Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I Was the Jerk!

Scene: You are tired and circling the parking lot trying to find a spot - ANY SPOT! You start praying and making so called deals with higher powers that if you find a spot, you will never sin again. Then suddenly - there it is! The white lights that mean your freedom to park when someone else leaves. You're excited, thankful and relived but then .... you see them .... the other car that came around the other corner and you know has their eye out for your spot! "No worries" you say, "I'm sure they see my blinker and they must know this is my spot". You're patient and confident. WRONG! Before you know it the little car runs to your coveted spot and you are back in the cold. "Jerk" you scream in the car!!

Well last night I was the jerk! I promise I did not see the other person, but truth be told I stole some SUV's parking spot with my little Alero - in the gym's parking lot - with Sarah. Don't feel too bad - we got the horn to let us know of our jerkyness.

No comments:

Post a Comment