Tuesday, January 8, 2008

ABC's

ABC'S
A- Attached or single? Eternally attached
B- Best Friend: Tyson Gerber/Melynda Geronimo
C- Cake or Pie: Warm apple pie with ice-cream
D- Day of choice: Saturday - I'm up early and get a lot of stuff done
E- Essential Item: a good blowdryer - for those that know my hair
F- Favorite Color: yellow, b/c who can't smile at yellow?
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: Worms! They are so fun.
H- Hometown: West Valley City, UT
I- Indulgence(s): bread pudding, salon shampoos and spa treatments
J- January or July: July - I LOVE fireworks and warm summer nights.
K- Kid(s): Not yet
L- Life is Incomplete Without: A goal bigger than you currently are
M- Marriage Date: July 27, 2007
N- Number of Siblings: 4; Martha, Jael, Martin, Julio
O- Oranges or Apples: I like clementine oranges and green apples with peanut butter
P- Phobias or Fears: scared of really dark places, fear of not acomplishing my goals
Q- Quote(s): "What Would You Attempt To Do If You Knew You Could Not Fail?"
R- Reason To Smile: Imagining my life in 5 years
S- Season: late summer, early fall - its the perfect warm/cool blend
T- Tag others: Melynda, Thora, Brittany, Jael, Cyndi and everyone reading this blog
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I was the tallest girl in my Junior High and I always assumed I would marry someone shorter than me - thank heavens for tall Cache Valley boys!
V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: ummm ... meat
W- Worst Habit: occasionally bitting my nails and Ty says I'm not too great at washing dishes
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I've had both, but I associate Ultrasounds to baby joy, so I'll pick ultrasound
Y- Your Favorite Food: the Colorado Beef from Stein Erickson Lodge
Zodiac: Picis/Aquarius - I'm at the cuspus and people say I show signs of both.

No comments:

Post a Comment