Friday, January 18, 2008

Dream Board

My friend Angie and Mike have a dream board - a collage of all the things they want to accomplish/obtain during their lifetimes. I thought this was a great reminder of what we work for during the long hard days. Below are some of my goals and dreams.

1. House: I love the house like this. My house will need to have the garage on the side, and awesome entrance, lots of windows and great lighting. These two homes are perfect examples!

2. Kitchen: Once I have my awesome house I need to have my awesome kitchen! I have a new found love for cooking and really love Kitchen Islands - they are so practical. I want lots of counter and cabinet space. Can you just see me and Ty in here? I can.

3. Babies: Ty and I are excited to have kids - just in the future. One of the main reason why we work so hard to build our business is for our kids. I want to spend a lot of time with my kids and be able to give them the life I always wanted. All the pain will be so worth it to know I won for my children.

4. Car: back to being vein :) Yes this is my future car, but in my defense, the RX gets awesome gas mileage and is really safe for kids.

5. My parents: I want to retire my parents. Simple. I want to help them have the life that they deserve and have waited so long to have. My "why" is my parents.

6. Spinning: I love spinning and one of my goals is to became a spinning instructor - with cool music.

7. Family Cabin: I want a cabin, a big cabin, one that will fit ALL my family. I picture Thanksgiving dinners and Christmas mornings in this cabin. I picture summer parties and weekend get-a-ways.

8. Travel: Ty has already traveled a lot of the world, but I can't wait until I can travel the world with him. Fiji is one of my must have places.

9. SNSD: Last but most importantly, the vehicle that will help achieve all the above. Tyson and I are SO lucky to have found such an amazing opportunity in PFS. We are constantly surrounded by families that have what we want - and they did it the same way. I love this company and what we stand for. Our goal is to be a Senior National Sales Director - and we can do it!

1 comment:

  1. I want a few of you to think about this. Some of you might think Dream Boards are dumb! Some might think that you are being materialist for that reason you don't have one! But until today I didn't know some of these dreams Martha had! I am glad that I now know! We have been married for 6 wonderful months and I didn't know some of her Dreams! I will tell you, once I saw her vision and dreams, I had two choices. To say hey that's nice or cute. Or say if not me then who else will help her dreams become a reality and how can I make them happen? How often we go through out life not knowing what we are working towards! We were put on this earth to do something great! Become examples and leaders and be able to help others! Some people like Martha said whine about life and how they weren't lucky or that the rich are selfish! What I think is selfish is that if you have extra time and you are at home watching t.v, wasting time, etc. when you could be out helping someone or spending time with your kids or making life better for them. That to me is being selfish! Most successful people I know that became self made millionares are those that spent their extra time self-improving either in time management, their thinking, or learning how to lead others! They made different decisions than everyone else, when we all have the same opportunities to grow! If you have dreams go for it! If you want to put your kid in a private school find a way to do it! If you want to be able to take your kids to other country's and teach them different cultures and where your heritage came from etc! Do it! NO ONE IS MAKING YOU STAY WHERE YOU ARE AT! Create a legacy that your kids will be proud of and that your grandchildren will carry on! I love Martha with all my heart! She is the reason why I am who I have become! I want to win so bad for Martha and our future family. I want my kids to say I am so proud of my dad that he went for it! Even though he was scared! Even though some people didn't support him in his efforts! Even though it wasn't average and ordinary! Even though they called him crazy! BUT I am so happy my Mom and Dad didn't listen to the masses and did it anyway! Thanks to all that do support us! It means the world to us! If you have had any successes we would love to hear them! Please post it on our blog! If you one an award, if you worked harder and got a pay raise, if you read a good book and want to share it with us, If you had a child, If your kid accomplishes something, if you quit smoking, anything that you are proud of that you think others might laugh at put it down anyways! We love success stories and things that have or are impacting your life! -TYSON

    ReplyDelete