Monday, January 7, 2008

I Love Blogging

Ok, its official. I LOVE blogging! Not only does it serves as the cool new "online journal" but its the most amazing way to keep in touch with friend.

Case in point, I was checking my messages on my blog and out of nowhere I see a post from my friend Thora - who is now in Oxford, England! I have known Thora since the 5th grade and have always considered her as one of my closest friends. When she married (April 2005) we lost track of each other. I tried looking for her for my wedding, but no luck. I had no idea she had moved or is pregnant with her 2nd baby! Amazing.

It was not until I got my blog that we actually found each other! So thank you Blogspot!

2 comments:

  1. I had actually moved to Virginia a couple months before you got married, which is why I wasn't findable. I'm sad I missed your wedding, but I couldn't have come even if I knew about it, so that's okay at least. I love all the pictures you have from it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh hello! Martha Marchena! How do you have a link to my blog and I didn't even know you were MARRIED! Speaking of blogger connections! Tara Miller commented on my blog and said she found it from yours. Anyway...hello long lost friend! I am glad to see that you are doing good! I am going to be reading your blog now!!

    ReplyDelete